Ø “On Call” and “Online” Engineering Support
· Technical resource for Customer’s in-house Design, Test and Service personnel providing timely unbiased support on an as needed basis by phone, e-mail or Cloud with no minimum contract requirements or retainer fees. Support charged on an hourly basis.
· Allows customer the benefit of acquiring immediate/real time engineering expertise without the employment of a senior full time staff member.
Ø Engineering Standards
· Specification/development of Engineering Standards facilitating consistent design, verification/validation, and production of Customer’s products.
Ø Troubleshooting/Failure Analysis
· Determination of root cause of component/system failures.
Ø Project Management of new systems or upgrades to existing systems.
· Preparation of program proposals/feasibility studies.
· Estimates on timing, resource requirements and program costs
· Coordination of system development from concept to production.
Ø System Design/Upgrade:
· Specification of system parameters (design assumptions) based on the functional requirements of customer’s end product.
· Circuit/system design and specification
· Creation of schematics
· Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
· Component specification
· Selection of approved component sources based on the manufacturer’s component functionality, quality, reliability and cost.
· Coordination of co-development programs for custom components.
Ø Customer System Review/Analysis
· Review and analysis of customer designed or component supplier proposed systems
· Verify customer’s design assumptions and product requirements are met by the proposed designs
· Outline areas of concern with regards to performance or reliability
· Provide solutions.
Ø System Development and Validation:
· Specification of Design Verification and Validation Programs.
· Specification of individual component, system and vehicle tests and acceptance criteria.
Ø Production Start-up Support
· Specification of production run-off processes and equipment.
· System operation and troubleshooting training for production and support personnel.
· Problem resolution support after production launch.
Ø Technical Services Support
· Technical support for development of operator’s and service manuals.
Ø On Site Training
· Seminars tailored to meet the requirements of the customer’s personnel on topics related to vehicle systems design and development.
Consulting fees and general terms and conditions for the above services are available by contacting VMK Engineering.
Copyright © 2018 Vlad Kowalyk